Vermicompost Organic Fertilizer
The use of vermicompost for planting has been highlighted in agriculture as a beneficial medium for improving plant growth and yield and the maintenance of soil fertility. This organic matter has proven to improve the overall soil structure, soil fertility, and crop yield
About this product
• A nutrient rich organic supplement used in home gardening for healthy & fast growth of plants.
• It is 100% natural & organic with no mixing of any other substances.
• Improvises soil and aerates it through natural processes.
• Formulated to loosen heavy soils and enhance water retention.
• Fine Textured Moist Vermicompost. Contains beneficial soil organisms for soil enrichment.
Directions To Use
Agriculture Crops :
Apply vermicompost by broadcasting when the seedlings are 12 – 15 cms in height; irrigate the field
Flowers, Vegetables & Fruits:
Apply vermicompost around the base of the plant at any stage of development and cover with soil; water regularly
Fruit Tree – 1-2 Kgs Per Tree
Vegetable 100 – 200Gms Per Plant
Flowers – 5 – 10 Gms Per Plant
(Depend on the soil type)
• Loosen the soil around the plant using a cultivator, trowel, or any other digging & cultivating tools.
• Apply the vermicompost by sprinkling near the root zone of the plants for good results.
• Water the plants after applying the manure to mix it properly with the soil.